Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller
If you’re in this position, we have the perfect solution for you; assistance from our part-time CFO and business consultant, Ron Oddo, gives you access to a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
About Ron Oddo – Exit Planner and Part-Time CFO in Scottsdale, AZ
Ron is a financial professional with decades of experience, who holds a myriad of certifications, including being a Certified Exit Planner, Certified Financial Planner™, CertifiedTax Coach™, and CertifiedTax Resolution Specialist.
Since 1982, Ron has been operating manager of The PM Group – Arizona, LTD, working as an experienced financial advisor and business consultant. As such, Ron is able to create efficient exit plans for private business owners, and act as their financial leader or part-time CFO, when needed.
Ron’s other certifications include:
- CHBC Certified Healthcare Business Consultant
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner™- License #061997
- AAMS® Accredited Asset Management Specialist SM
- CDFA™ Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- CDFA Certified Divorce Financial Planner
- CAS® Certified Annuity Specialist®
- CTRS Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
- CTC Certified Tax Coach™
- CExP™ Certified Exit Planner
Here’s what you get from our part-time CFO and Business Consultant
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year, plus bonuses and benefits.
Our Part-Time CFO provides you with experienced support and the following services, at a small fraction of that cost:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plan
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Tax saving strategies
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, and insurance agents
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases and expansions
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
Contact Our Scottsdale Part-Time CFO and Business Consultant
For more information about our business services, or to speak to Ron himself, contact The PM Group – Arizona, LTD today.